Monday, January 17, 2011

Weigh in Monday

Using it and Losing it
If you go to the bottom of the page, you will notice, I have been successful.  Down a pound!  178...18 til goal, and that will happen May 24, 2011 according to LoseIt which I joined yesterday.
I joined Lose It to track my intake, and exercise, and I just started it this morning.  So, I'll keep you posted on that move. For one pound of weight loss per week, the calories are over 1500.  That seems like something I can do!
So, lots is changing in my life.  I'm getting back to what is important to me.  Health, Learning,  and the rest will follow.
Treadmill: 1.3 miles, Movement Meditation 20 minutes.
I loved this picture.  Woman in the Mist.  Looking so serene and peaceful.  A woman of the world, anywhere.
We are no longer snowed in, as of 4;45pm, after a few days.  I phoned the highways department, and since we live on such a little road (1/4 mile long), and the staff is new, they breezed right by in the plow truck.  Our neighbour was plowing snow in his truck going out this morning.  Feels like freedom to have an exit after a few days of mile high snow.
Hey, I'm feeling great, How about you, Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment