Using it and Losing it
That's my motto. Movement, weight loss...
Yesterday I did 40 minutes on the treadmill, and 20 minutes stretching, and right on track with food, on Lose It site. Today, I did 40 minutes walking the dog, on this beautiful warmer 4C day. Brisk out there. I'm tired tonight, we've been burning the candle at both ends, and have had company all day on and off. I'm proud to say, my snacks today were, carrots, and that's it.
Yesterday was a different story, had a few slices of dark chocolate orange Terry's whack and snack. Too darn tempting. Realized it is when I am home alone, and accountable to no one but me. I'm going to post more on this tomorrow. I'll think about it, and see what I can come up with for strategies.
Monday is my weigh in and I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It seems my weight fluctuates so much, I wonder if I'm losing. Monday morning is the test. I'll keep you posted, Hazel
No comments:
Post a Comment