Monday, January 24, 2011

Disappointment and Back On Track

Using it and Losing it
Disappointment.... I didn't lose anything this week. 
I have been doing more exercise than in the past, and this is becoming my new normal... I have cut down on my food intake. Last week I  reduced the LOSE IT  recommendation by 300 calories, because it seemed quite high, and I went over the amount only one time, by 68 calories.  You can imagine my disappointment.  Having said that, I am feeling healthier.  I don't feel so bloated, and I have more mobility and feel more clearheaded, so these are all non scale victories.
I was surprised that all morning after that weigh in, I wanted to eat, I felt hungry, and I kept on TRACK. Yahoo!  And I didn't beat myself up about my emotional response... So more NSV.
I went to my profile and goals on the Lose It Site, and reduced my goal  intake150calories.  And I'm going to keep doing the treadmill thing daily, and my movement meditation/stretch and strength. I'll keep you posted how this goes.
We had rain all night, on top of the icy roads it is treacherous out there.
Over and Out, Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment