Using it and Losing it
I need to get back on track! I have been doing lots of eating way too much. We have had quite a few parties lately, and lots of wine, cake, and smoked turkey, and mashed potatoes, and yes .... a salad! I was way over today and yesterday, so tomorrows weighin will be a miracle if it has magic numbers.
I joined Canflix, which is a get in the mail videos, and I watch them when I treadmill. I have been doing every day, when I can't get out and about. And that helps me maintain my lifestyle goals. Yet, need to pay attention again to portion size, and "is what I am putting into my body good for me"....
I love our new truck. It was -5C and blowing snow today, and the roads were polished ice, and that truck was SOLID. Love it. We ordered a canopy for it. It is under cover right now to prevent the snow from getting in the back. Lots of snow coming down. Really a small miracle that the power stayed on.
I'll keep you posted how I do tomorrow. I bet I'm up a pound, or more.... Hazel
No comments:
Post a Comment